Camera Service Group Room s.r.l. does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information reported. Under no circumstances can the Company be held responsible for damage caused by the truthfulness of such information. The documents on this site may contain inaccurate technical details and typographical errors.
Camera Service Group Room s.r.l. is not responsible for the websites that can be accessed through links on this website. With these pages Camera Service Group s.r.l. does not intend to violate any Copyright, the information and images collected here are, to the best of our knowledge, in the public domain. Camera Service Group Room s.r.l. If, unintentionally, is using copyrighted material on this website or is in violation of the law, please let us know and the offending material will be immediately removed.
The content of these pages does not want to be offensive in any way towards things or people, if so please let us know. Names of products, corporate names and companies mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners or registered trademarks of other companies and have been used for the sole purpose of explanation and for the benefit of the owner, without any purpose of violating any existing Copyright rights.
We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 that Camera Service Group s.r.l. will process the data provided by you in compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
The personal data you provide are collected electronically and processed, also with the aid of electronic means, directly for the following purposes: - purposes related to the execution of the newsletter service, the request for information and / or reports also through the use of electronic mail; - statistical purposes, sending communications of advertising material, including through the use of electronic mail. In any case, your data will not be disclosed or sold to third parties.
Within the site, the data may be known only by persons specifically charged with operating at Customer Service.
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you have the right at any time to obtain from the Data Processor information on the processing of your data, its methods and purposes and the logic applied to it as well as:
1) confirmation of the existence of the data and the communication of the same and their origin;
2) the identification details of the Data Controller and the Data Processors as well as the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as managers or agents;
3) updating, rectification and integration of data;
4) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
5) the attestation that the operations referred to in points 3) and 4) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated and disseminated, with the exception of the case in which such fulfilment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
6) to oppose: to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons; to the processing of data for purposes of commercial information or for carrying out market research. Service Group Room s.r.l. reserves the right to modify the content of the entire website and of this disclaimer at any time and without prior notice.